The Organizer of this “Listerine® Prosperity Play & Win Game” is Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd. with its business office at 2 Science Park Dr, #07-13, Singapore 118222.
Terms & Conditions
1. This “Listerine® Prosperity Play & Win Game” is open to all citizens of Singapore above 18 years of age (as of 2nd January 2020). This “Listerine® Prosperity Play & Win Game” is not open to employees of Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd., its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, advertising agencies, contractors and service providers, as well as said employees; immediate family members.
2. The “Listerine® Prosperity Play & Win Game” will run from the 24th January till the 20th Feb 2020, 11:59PM. The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the “Play & Win Game” without prior notice.
3. To participate in the “LISTERINE® Prosperity Play & Win Game”, participants need to provide their personal information in Listerine®’s mobile site and collect as many points as they can within a stipulated time for each game.
1. The contest will run from the 24th January till the 20th Feb 2020, 11:59PM
- Week 1 contest: 24th – 30th Jan 2020, 11:59PM
- Week 2 contest: 31st – 6th Feb 2020, 11:59PM
- Week 3 contest: 7th– 13th Feb 2020, 11:59PM
- Week 4 contest: 14th– 20th Feb2020, 11:59PM
Prizes & Winners Selection Process
1. There are 18 units of weekly prizes each week for 4 weeks and 1 unit of Grand Prize to be won throughout the Contest Period.
2. Each Participant can only win 1 Prize weekly for each contest. The top 18 participants with the highest score for each contest will win the weekly prize.
3. The Participant who participated in ALL 4 weekly contests, with the highest accumulated highest score from the 4 contests will win the Grand Prize.
4. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of Winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of this Contest Winner(s).
- Week 1 -4 - Weekly Prizes x 18 winners: S$20 FairPrice Vouchers
- Grand Prize x 1 winner: S$200 FairPrice vouchers
6. Winner(s) will be notified at the end of each weekly contest where details and terms of collection of Prizes will be given.
- Week 1 winners will be notified on 3rd February 2020
- Week 2 winners will be notified on 10th February 2020
- Week 3 winners will be notified on 17th February 2020
- Week 4 winners will be notified on 24thFebruary 2020
7. The Grand Prize winner will be notified on 24th February 2020.
8. Winners are required to provide details including Full Name, Mobile Number & Mailing Address within 14 days from the date of winner announcement.
9. In the event a winner did not send the required details within the stipulated time, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize against such winner and select another winner.
10. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
11. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
12. Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
1. All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
2. The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfillment of any prize, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
3. Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
1. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Contest in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves in its sole discretion to substitute the Prizes or any component of the Prizes should the selected Winner(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes should the selected winner(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the Contest and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
4. Acceptance of Prize(s) constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the Winners’ names for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use Winners’ names for future promotional and marketing activities.
5. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the contest without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the contest is final with respect to any aspect of the contest, including the determination of the winner(s) or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
7. The Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
1. For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 1800-600-1460 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email