HEALTHIER MOUTHS, HEALTHIER PLANET
We envision a world where everyone, everywhere recognizes that a healthy mouth is an important part of a healthy self. When we say we’re committed to helping you achieve the best oral health, we’re also making a commitment to do it in a responsible, sustainable way that will help protect our planet.
We fill our bottles with carefully chosen and high-quality ingredients, backed by science.
- Our LISTERINE ® Essential Oils are inspired by nature
- Our mouthwashes are free from parabens and formulated to be gentle on the aquatic environment*
* We use a patented and peer-reviewed tool called the Global Aquatic Ingredient Assessment™ when developing formulas. For more information, please visit: www.jnj.com/global-environmental-health/product-end-of-life.
We continuously strive to reduce packaging waste by using more recyclable materials.
- Our bottles are made with 30% recycled plastic, to help protect the planet
- Wash-off labels on our bottles allows for easier removal during recycling
- We aim to use more recycled materials in packaging, reduce reliance on the single-use model and ensure that 100% of plastic packaging be reusable, recyclable or compostable by 2025
We are focused on innovative solutions to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase energy and water efficiency, and conserve our environmental resources.
- Our mouthwashes are made in a site that:
- Reduces CO2 emissions by using renewable solar energy sources
- Utilizes water efficiently
- Aims to be carbon neutral by 2030